Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

The plans and the progress

I have plans, yes I do.  In fact, I love to plan.  Plan dinners, plan parties, plan trips.  I even have a plan for unspoiling.  Great plans, yes they are.  I am going to methodically go through every part of my house and get rid of STUFF and then not buy anymore STUFF.  It's a good plan, right? Yeah, I think so too.    Whew.  That's out of the way. The progress?  Like, how's it going?  Well, I haven't bought anything in 3 days.  That's pretty good.  As for the rest....not so well.  I guess follow through is a problem for me.  I look at my house and I just get overwhelmed.  I have no idea where to start or even how to start.  I've checked out different websites on how to do this and they sound good to read but when I have tried in the past to put them place I just haven't had any luck.  I do not fault the website as I know some that have had great luck with them.  I just really suck at it.  I've considered hiring someone to come in and do it for me but that feels a bit like cheating.  I think that if I don't do this mostly by myself it might not stick.  I'm afraid that if I try and I fail it's worse than not even trying.  Faulty logic, certainly, but reprogramming one's brain isn't easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment